Bioregate Forum is an biennial European meeting dedicated to the “4R Medicine”: Repair, Replacement, Regeneration & Reprogramming. A regenerative medicine forum to highlight latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering. Its vocation is to enhance links between researchers, clinicians, industrials and institutional stakeholders such as those responsible for regulation and reimbursement changes, and thus to shorten time to market for the patients’ benefits.
The Bioregate Forum 2016 will feature :
- Conference sessions with industrial & academic experts
- Round tables gathering research centers, companies and institutions
- An exhibition area (please contact us if you are interested in exhibiting)
- Poster sessions
- Networking sessions
- A gala dinner
A dedicated interclustering & matchmaking afternoon will be organised by our 2 French Bio-clusters –
Atlanpole Biotherapies & Medicen, on 7th September,the day before Bioregate Forum, featuring:
- A presentation of the different European regenerative medicine ecosystems & networks
- Overview of European project financing opportunities
- A roadshow to key sites/platforms/companies in Nantes
- A dedicated matchmaking between European delegations, in order to make the most out of this travel.
A great opportunity to meet all the key innovative actors in the field of regenerative medicine and find collaborative partners!
For more information visit: www.bioregate-forum.com